Posts tagged ‘cooking’
SHRIMP PASTA ( 2 servings)
In separate ziplock bags place:
- 200g of pasta
- 90 g of dried shrimp cut in halves or thirds
- 12g of dried mushrooms
- 16g of dried asparagus with a little bit of salt
- 20g of dried tomatoes
In another ziplock bag place:
- 2 tbsp. of dried fried onion;
- Freshly ground pepper;
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder;
- 1 tsp of chives;
- 1/2 tsp of oregano;
- 1/8 tsp of erbe per spaghetti;
- 1/2 a bay leaf.
In another ziplock bag place about 200g of pasta.
Place all the bags and the following instructions in a bigger ziplock bag.
- Boil water. In one cup, rehydrate shrimp. In another cup, rehydrate asparagus. It will take at least 30-45 min.
- Boil water, add salt and cook pasta. Drain and place in bowl.
- In another bowl, rehydrate mushrooms and dried tomatoes (the latter just slightly).
- In pot, pour some olive oil. Turn the stove on as low possible. Add drained tomatoes and mushrooms. Stir.
- Add onion and spice bag contents. Stir.
- Add the drained shrimp. Stir.
- Add the drained asparagus. Stir. Check salt.
- Add the pasta and toss.